The Alba Hotel is situated in the most central location of Zakynthos Town close to St Markos square.
All major historical sites are nearby like the museum of Dionysios Solomos and Andreas Kalvos, the Byzantine Antiquities Museum, the Old Venetian Castle and the famous Bohali hill where the poet Dionysios Solomos wrote Greece’s National Anthem. Also close are the main ferry port, a taxi stand, banks and the main shopping pedestrian road of the island.
The Greek Tourism Organisation beach and tennis courts are just 300m away. Some of the best bars and cafes by the port along with tavernas offering traditional Kantades (Zakynthian folk songs) are just a gentle stroll.
- 100m Nearest beach
- 100m Museum of Dionysios Solomos
and Andreas Kalvos (Greek national poets)
- 100m Byzantine Antiquities Museum
- 700m Church of Saint Dionysios
- 800m Central Port
- 1km Famous Bohali Hill (fantastic view to the port)
- 1.5km Old Venetian Castle
- 1.5km Central Bus Station
- 2km Airport